- X51 SHIPYARD DELIVER VESSEL 924 TO NAVY
September, 2017, Vessel 924 was delivered to Region 2, the Navy by X51 shipyard to do her mission of patrol and rescue offshore.
- VIDEO SEA TRIAL OF VESSEL 924 (FC624-01)
Vessel 924 (FC624-01) is a vessel for patrol and rescue offshore. The vessel was built by X51 shipyard owned by the Navy.
- VIDEO TRIAL FOR SELF DOWN TURN UP FUNCTION OF BOAT
This boat was designed in high speed type (35knots/hour) with self down turn up function. This boat is equipped for the vessel 924.
- VIDEO SEA TRIAL FOR FISHERIES SURVEILLANCE VESSEL KN-3600
Vessels KN-3600 (Name KN-506, KN-508) was built by X51 shipyard under the contract with Fisheries Surveillance Department – General Department of Viet Nam Fisheries Resource.
- VIDEO NEW BUILDING PROCESS IN DRY DOCK 5.000 DWT.
As you know, shipbuilding goes through many stages. To know more about these stages, we please to introduce the new building process at the X51’s dry dock 5.000 dwt.